The terms "We", "Us", or "Our" refer to The University of Texas at San Antonio Institute of Texan Cultures’ respective staff, volunteers and other individuals who are otherwise employed to act on the behalf of the Institute of Texan Cultures.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State of Texas.
Website Online Sales
We do not accept returns from online store sales. Broken items may be exchanged for a replacement. If an exact replacement is unavailable, store credit will be granted in lieu of an exchange. An authorization will be placed onto your credit card when you complete an order. Once the order has shipped, your card will be charged. If an item is out of stock, we will notify you by e-mail as soon as possible with more information.
General Admission and Event Tickets
Tickets for General Admission and Special Events are non-refundable. Once the payment is charged, ticket receipts will be emailed to you. Each ticket contains a unique number and will be validated upon your arrival to the museum.
If you have any problems with the online order process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number (if applicable).